Companies are vibrant parts of communities and we firmly believe in their potential to contribute to a better and more beautiful Romania. There are 4.37 million stable employees in Romania in companies with over 4 employees – these are people with skills that are valuable not only from a business point of view, but also for solving problems faced by our society. Volunteering is one of the tools through which your company can get involved in the community, a tool that helps develop and motivate employees and can increase a company’s visibility in the community as a responsible player.
What is our proposal to responsible businesses?
To develop, together, innovative corporate volunteering programs that would meet the needs of the community as well as your business interests. We can offer you the following services:
- organising corporate volunteering action days with your employees (during working hours) / employer-supported volunteering events (on weekends / outside working hours)
- evaluating volunteering interests among your employees and offering personalized consultancy for developing medium and long-term volunteering programs
- training for your employees (volunteers, coordonators, CSR managers) on tipics such as Social and Civic Competencies, Volunteering Program Management in CSR context.
- nonformal and teambuilding activities through volunteering
- matching with suitable volunteer-involving organisations or institutions
- development of personalized resources on volunteering topics (such as internal brochures, toolkits, multimedia resources, etc.)
- presentations on volunteering topics, facilitation of seminars and conferences in CSR context
How we work
1. Initial meeting / informal discussion
2. We look for the best opportunities and solution to meet your needs
3. We send you a written proposal with objectives, opportunities, locations, benefits, methods, as well as a financial proposal.
4. In case you accept our proposal, we meet to set the exact details of our collaboration.
5. We work together to develop the project according to your needs and we deliver the agreed services during the establishd period of time.
Added value without added costs for you:
6. Final evaluation of the results and a report including quotes from volunteers, management, and beneficiaries.
7. Photo and video materials shot at the event (in the case of an action day or a volunteering program).
8. Dissemination of the results through our channels.
Pro Vobis is a member of EVEN – The Employee Volunteering European Network (founded in 2013), a member of CSR360 Network -a prestigious international network in the field of social responsibility, and is affiliated since 2013 with the international corporate volunteering event Give & Gain Day, implemented yearly by Business in the Community (BITC UK). We have a dynamic and creative team and a wide range of contacts in the NGO and institutional field, which we are willing to use for bringing your employees exciting volunteering opportunities. Pro Vobis offered its services to companies such as Pfizer, Petrom, 360Insight, MDM Group and Selgros Cluj.
Video footage of our past projects: